Easy to use!
The Market Maker is a full-featured option position management, risk analysis and execution system that can be used by individual traders, proprietary trading firms and brokers. It has been around, in one form or another for twenty years and was developed by option traders for option traders. The current version of the system uses WPF, the latest Microsoft .NET technology and has a sleek look and feel unlike anything else in the industry. A real time version is available for users who install CTS's T4 API.
- Three separate valuation sheet formats and the ability to run skewed and flat sheets simultaneously.
- Full suite of risk management and bookkeeping reports.
- The ability to look at individual trader risk and aggregate firm risk.
- The ability to "peel off" individual months and spread pages and customize your desktop for maximum efficiency.
- "Speed hit" and "Speed lift" features for rapid execution.
- An "Electronic Eye" for setting volatility levels to trade at; a sort of stealth market making.
We're here to make sure your trading day goes smooth from open to close. Our dedicated support staff is available to answer your questions and troubleshoot any issues that come up. We have a great depth of knowledge on the Windows platform having built commercial software for the platform for more than 25 years.
We pride ourselves on taking the time required to ensure our clients understand the platform and know how to make the best use of the technology.
We know there is no such thing as "one size fits all". That's why we've gone to great expense to make sure our software platform flexible so that it can be adapted to evolve with the ever changing trading landscape.
Whether its a feature request or connecting to new Market Venue, our expert staff is available. We also take on custom projects at very competitive rates!
Our software utilizes a mix of client-side and server-side technologies so that down time is kept to a minimum. If netwoks go down, you're still working. If market data vendors fail, you can still price manually.
Questions? Get in touch!
World Financial Center, One North End Avenue, New York, NY 10282 USA